Festival Mozaic WinterMezzo
Escape the cold this winter and plan your weekend getaway to the beautiful Central Coast for Festival Mozaic WinterMezzo Chamber Music Series. Immerse yourself in classical music right here in San Luis Obispo as internationally-renowned artists perform the works of Beethoven, Bach and many more.
Choose from four unique, weekend events throughout the series and enjoy a full range of eclectic chamber music. In addition to Music Director Scott Yoo’s captivating performances, this year’s WinterMezzo Series has expanded to include two new artists, Christopher O’Riley, a classical pianist and NPR radio host of “From the Top,” andJocelyn Swigger, a well-known concert pianist. On top of this one-of-a-kind talent, you will also experience memorable venues throughout San Luis Obispo such as the San Luis Obispo Museum of Art, Spanos Theatre and Mission San Luis Obispo Parish Hall.
Festival Mozaic WinterMezzo is an event you won’t want to miss out on, featuring everything from interactive events during their Notable Encounters to intimate dinners and mesmerizing concerts. Explore the various WinterMezzo Chamber Music Series events, happening from November through April.
Festival Mozaic WinterMezzo Events
WinterMezzo I: Vivaldi, Beethoven & Grieg with Scott Yoo | November 17 – 19, 2016
- Notable Encounter Insights at San Luis Obispo Museum of Art | Thursday, November 17
- Notable Encounter Dinner at Cass Winery | Friday, November 18
- Concert at United Methodist Church | Saturday, November 19
Inter-WinterMezzo: Christopher O’Riley | January 28 – 29, 2017
- Notable Encounter Dinner at Home of Dennis Schneider & Sharon Harris | Friday, January 28
- Concert at Spanos Theatre | Saturday, January 29
WinterMezzo II: Faure, Brahms & Bridge with Scott Yoo | February 24 – 26, 2017
- Notable Encounter Insight at Mission San Luis Obispo Parish Hall | Friday, February 24
- Notable Encounter Dinner at Home of Marcie & John Lindvall | Saturday, February 25
- Concert at Congregation Beth David | Sunday, February 26
WinterMezzo Coda: The Chopin Project with Jocelyn Swigger | April 29, 2017
- Delight your taste buds at one of the local, farm-to-table restaurants in San Luis Obispo.
- Peruse endless art galleries and museums right in the heart of Downtown San Luis Obispo.
- Travel back in time by touring Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa – both free and fun.
To purchase tickets and learn more about these events, visit Festival Mozaic WinterMezzo website today.
Festival Mozaic WinterMezzo Promotion
Music to your ears! Be one of the first 100 people to book a two-night stay at any San Luis Obispo lodging property for your choice during Festival Mozaic’s WinterMezzo Series and receive a $50 Visa gift card to use during your stay. Gift card may be used toward your hotel stay or however you choose during your visit to San Luis Obispo.
Rules & Restrictions
Step 2 – Forward your lodging confirmation email and proof of WinterMezzo tickets to [email protected] to receive promotion confirmation.
Step 3 – Bring your promotion confirmation email to the festival with you to pick up your $50 Visa Gift Card at the event will-call!
Required Dates of Travel
Valid on two-night bookings or longer, on travel dates between November 15-21, 2016; January 26-31, 2017; February 22-28, 2017 with associated proof of ticket purchase for Festival Mozaic’s WinterMezzo series.
Visitor must send proof of festival ticket purchase and proof of hotel booking to [email protected] to reserve this deal, then show proof of identification, promotion confirmation and hotel room key to Festival Mozaic’s will-call staff to pick up $50 Visa Gift Card. Gift cards will not be mailed and must be picked up in person during the time of your stay at Festival Mozaic’s event will-call. Offer limited to first 100 reservations. For questions regarding this offer, email [email protected]. One Visa Gift Card per 2-night stay. Three Visa Gift Cards maximum.