Flavor and zest meet classic and clean! At the corner of Johnson and Monterey, just a few blocks from the bustle of Downtown San Luis Obispo, sits SLO Provision – home to a variety of one-of-a-kind eats and sweets.
Heading to the coast for a beach day, planning a family picnic at Terrace Hill or sunset dinner with friends at the top of Prefumo Canyon? Let SLO Provisions take care of your delicious eats. With farm-to-fork cuisine and daily specials, SLO Provisions offers delectable sandwiches, salads and sides prepped and ready for you to take on your way.
“SLO Provisions offers all-day take-away with house-roasted rotisserie meats, family-style dinners, specialty sandwiches, farm-fresh salads, and rustic-style baked goods, as well as signature drinks and coffees.”
Of all the mouthwatering items on the menu, co-owner Dwyne Willis declares that the best item is their rotisserie chicken, with Friday’s fried chicken in close second. If you are looking to take one of these home for lunch or dinner, make sure to stop by SLO Provisions early because they go fast!
Dwyne believes that the most unique attribute of SLO Provisions is that all the menu items are made fresh in-house. Interested in purchasing any syrups, sauces, dressings or jams to accent your meal? SLO Provisions also sells locally made products from fellow SLO businesses, exemplifying the restaurant’s community values. Each one is displayed on a rustic shelf near the front entrance so be sure to take a peek before checking out.
The restaurant has recently expanded and taken over the old property of Monterey Street Wines. With its crisp white walls and open seating, their restaurant allows for customers to relax and enjoy their meal in a fresh and spacious setting. Accommodating 40 people comfortably, SLO Provisions offers their space as a venue for a variety of events from rehearsal dinners to company meetings. They also provide “drop and go” catering, supplying customers with flavorful and fresh options for larger parties off-site.
Whether you are looking to enjoy lunch near Downtown San Luis Obispo or to grab delicious take-out for the whole family, SLO Provisions should be on the top of your list! Foodie? Wino? Meat lover? Vegetarian? They have your fix.
Get a Taste of SLO Provisions
Catch a sample of their delicious eats and sweets:
- Avocado Brioche Toast: Whipped local chèvre, fine herbs, olive oil and sea salt
- Buttermilk Biscuit with Jam & Butter: Fresh baked buttermilk biscuit, cultured butter and preserves
- Grilled Breakfast Sandwich: Ham, egg and smoked mozzarella
- Market Vegetable Quiche of the Day
From the Rotisserie
- Family Dinner: One whole rotisserie chicken, roasted potatoes, side salad and dessert of the day
- Rotisserie Meat of the Day
- Roasted Cauliflower & Kale Salad: Bagna cauda vinaigrette, parmesan and chili flakes
- Frenchi: Parisian street-style sandwich with ham, brie and apples on a buttered baguette
- El Bocadillo: Iberian street-style sandwich with jamón, Manchego and olive oil on a buttered baguette
- Grilled Cheese: Aged cheddar, smoked mozzarella and parmesan on whole grain
- SLO Pro Tater Salad: Hard boiled eggs, pickles and herbs
- Green Salad with Chicken: Rotisserie chicken and market greens with their green goddess dressing
- Quinoa and Legumes: Queso fresco, cumin seed, preserved lemon, chili con limón and cilantro
- Bite-Size Cupcakes: Always different, always delicious
- Coconut Macaron: Dipped in dark chocolate
- Cookies: Baked fresh daily
About SLO Provisions
SLO Provisions is open to serve your appetite Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. SLO Provisions is located at 1255 Monterey Street near Downtown San Luis Obispo. You can reach them at (805) 439-4298 and [email protected].